Re: Beta exc-c14n report

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:11:57 -0500
To: Ari Kermaier <arik@phaos.com>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
On Friday 08 February 2002 16:04, Ari Kermaier wrote:
> Phaos Technology's XML Toolkit version 1.1
> (http://www.phaos.com/e_security/prod_xml.html to be release Monday)
> contains an Exclusive C14N implementation that provides successful
> validation the signatures in both of the input sets listed on the interop
> matrix page.

Ok, I've listed you on [1]. Both the input sets are a little on the anemic
side right now. I'm hoping at some point we come with a clever test of the
"#default" token that tests that properly, I'd also be interested in some
performance estimations.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/02/01-exc-c14n-interop.html