Question: Status of Additional XML Security URIs

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:59:48 -0400
To: Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

Donald, the "Additional XML Security URIs"  [1] draft will be expiring in
July. What should we do next with it? I don't think we've had many requests
for additions recently. Do you want to publish it as an Informational RFC?
Another option is to publish it on the W3C site. One could do it as a NOTE,
or even more informally, just as a document in the date space (e.g.,
/2002/01/foo) as just a staff/administrative thingie. Not good for
normative references, but it can be useful to applications...

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-xmldsig-uri-02.txt