Re: Question: Status of Additional XML Security URIs

Hi Jospeh,

I've been thinking I should polish it a little and submit it as an
Informational RFC. A W3C Note or internal version of it could certainly
be produced as well, same as the base XMLDSIG document is issued in both
organizations.

I'm not sure if there are any pending specific additions although there
have been a few which have been discussed in generalities. I'd
appreciate it if anyone who had some specific request for an addition
could send me some specific wording.

 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@torque.pothole.com
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com