question about XPath filter2

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:15:27 -0700
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi, All!

I have few small questions/clarification requests about XPath Filter2
draft.
In the section 3.4 we compute the S' as follows:

    * Compute the set S' consisting of all nodes in the input document
      that are either present in S or that have an ancestor in S. This is
      equal to the union of all the document subtrees rooted by a node in S.

Does this mean that
    1) if the node N is in the nodes set S then S' contains all attributes
    for node N? (expected answer: "yes")
    2) if the node N is in the nodes set S then S' contains all namespaces
    defined in the node N? (expected answer: "yes")

Thanks,

Aleksey.