Re: My latest try on Exclusive XML Canonicalization

[
  http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xml-exc-c14n
  $Revision: 1.7 $ on $Date: 2001/10/29 22:18:32 $ GMT by $Author: reagle $
]

Ok I beleive I've fixed the schema definition, and I also updated the
section and references links.

--

* I will be in France from 3-9 November for the W3C AC Meeting.