Re: My latest try on Exclusive XML Canonicalization

From: Frederick Hirsch <hirsch@zolera.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:56:51 -0500
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
A minor question on the Schema definition, should it be

<complexType name="InclusiveNamespacePrefixType">
  <attribute name="List" type="NMTOKENS"/>

where the spelling of complexType has changed, the name includes Type as
part of the name and the attribute attribute is an empty element.

In section 3 on the implementation method, I found step 2 slightly confusing
(If node is not in the subset then recurse). I think it means, if the node
is not in the subset, process the children of the node recursively,

Frederick Hirsch
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com/
Information Integrity, XML Security