Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xmldsig-core-2-02.txt

On Thursday 18 October 2001 12:14, Don Park wrote:
> By 'current editor's draft', are you referring to the PR version dated
> August of this year?

Editors' draft is the active document being developed in CVS.
	http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/Overview.html

W3C and IETF documents are "snapshots" of that document at given times.

>  Also, it would be nice if dates on W3C and IETF
> spec can be synched or at least have explicit statement the status
> section of the spec referring to both versions (W3C and IETF) so people
> will know that August 2001 W3C version is same as October 2001 IETF
> version.

Already done in the WG pages and the specs. For example:

http://www.w3.org/Signature/Overview.html
  Current Deliverables

     * Signature Syntax and Processing
       /TR/2001/PR-xmldsig-core-20010820/