Re: Question for Implementors (Was: Schema Validation Transform)

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:45:03 +0100
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
And a test with an explicit inline schema. Untested, etc.

WRT the PR review comment, it seems inconsistent that we say
*don't* schema validate, but *maybe* DTD validate. I know
that this has been a question from at least one customer, so
some clarification might be in order. I'd vote for *don't*
validate against an external DTD either. We've nailed down
implicit serialization (c14n); implicit parsing might be
good too.

Merlin

r/reagle@w3.org/2001.09.04/15:06:45
>We can call it optional if we can get interop on an example of this as an
>explicit transform. Anyone want to send an example to the list?

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com