RE: Questions about c14n implementation

Christian,

> > Our C14n implementation scans through all namespace nodes of the input
> > nodeset and tests if any of them has a relative URI as its value. If
> > yes, a C14N exception will be thrown.
>
> Yes, I do so, too. BTW, only in the input nodeset of in the complete
> document?

Yes, our implementation scans only namespace nodes that are in the input
nodeset.

> I thought about the 3rd processor requirement in [1], not the one about
> relative NS URIs (the 2nd requirement) , but about conversion of general
> URIs (what ever this is).
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The requirement applies to namespace nodes. A search in the mailing list
archive led to explanations from John Boyer [1].

---
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000JulSep/0521.html

Liebe Gruesse/Regards,