RE: Questions about c14n implementation

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:57:12 +0200
To: Gregor Karlinger <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi Gregor,

>> Question to IBM and IAIK: How did you test this behaviour?
>
> Our C14n implementation scans through all namespace nodes of the input
> nodeset and tests if any of them has a relative URI as its value. If
> yes, a C14N exception will be thrown.

Yes, I do so, too. BTW, only in the input nodeset of in the complete
document?

I thought about the 3rd processor requirement in [1], not the one about
relative NS URIs (the 2nd requirement) , but about conversion of general
URIs (what ever this is).

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/10/10-c14n-interop.html

Regards,
Christian