a typo in section 6.4.1 ?

From: ZOHAR,ILAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <ilan_zohar@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:54:17 -0700
To: IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

>   Section 6.4.1 DSA refers to  a parameter k in
Integer to octet-stream conversion must be done according to the I2OSP
operation defined in the RFC 2437 <ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2437.txt>
[PKCS1] specification with a k parameter equal to 20.

however the supplied link leads to a text where the parameter used is named
l (small 'L').
Input: x nonnegative integer to be converted
 l intended length of the resulting octet string
Output: X corresponding octet string of length l; or "integer too large"

To avoid confusion among readers we may want to change the draft to reflect
that. (unless I misunderstood l for another parameters)

Thanks,

Ilan Zohar
Hewlett Packard