XSLT and Schema Processing Model within XMLDSIG

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:52:33 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>

I've taken a stab and tweaking the text of XSLT, and including a similar
section on Schema. (I know the formatting isn't, but I want to send this
before I have to run.)

Presently it states:

http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/Overview.html#sec-XSLT
>6.6.5 XSLT Transform
>Use of the XSLT transform without any parameters indicates that any in-line
>XSLT within the resource being processed should occur (see examplein [XSLT,
>2.3]). Use of a namespace-qualified stylesheet element, which MUST be the
>sole child of the Transform element, indicates that the specified style
>sheet processing should occur; whether this instantiates in-line processing
>as well is determined by the XSLT processing model. No special provision is
>made for the identification of a remote stylesheet at a given URI because
>it can be communicate via an xml:include or xsl:import within a stylesheet
>child of the Transform.

I wonder in the XSLT or schema case (which has similar text), if this is
correct, or if we can say anything more " is determined by the XSLT
processing model" which respect to being clear about the order of processing
that might occur?