Re: Poll: Limiting KeyValue to a single Instance?

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:42:44 -0500
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: "TAMURA Kent" <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>, Brian LaMacchia <bal@microsoft.com>, "Carl Wallace" <cwallace@erols.com>
Carl indicated he'd like the KeyValue to refer to the validation key; Brian
pointed out that this structure is already being used in other contexts were
multiple instances are used.

Given this issue didn't command intense passions nor agreement I suppose we
should stick with what we have: "a key that may be useful in validating the
signature?" Kent, does this answer your question satisfactorily?