Re: Poll: Limiting KeyValue to a single Instance?

Carl indicated he'd like the KeyValue to refer to the validation key; Brian
pointed out that this structure is already being used in other contexts were
multiple instances are used.

Given this issue didn't command intense passions nor agreement I suppose we
should stick with what we have: "a key that may be useful in validating the
signature?" Kent, does this answer your question satisfactorily?