Poll: Limiting KeyValue to a single Instance?

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:24:40 -0500
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: TAMURA Kent <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>
In [1] Kent asked, "The current specification also permits multiple KeyValue
elements in a KeyInfo element.  What does this mean?" Given we've been
trying to clarify other ambiguities, and with respect to the X509 SKI,
SubjectName, and IssuerSerial, should we also limit KeyValue to occurring
once and applying to the validation key, or should we keep the meaning that
it's simply a "key that may be useful in validating the signature?"

Please respond by end of Tuesday Feb 20th.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2001JanMar/0052.html

__