RE: The name space URI

I don't think there is a problem with the "#foo" URIs.

The problem is with the toplevel "#", should it be treated like a trailing
slash and ignored or is it significant?

It is like my refusal to administer UNIX systems. I have no difficulty using
or administering the system myself but I want to minimize the number of
queries I get from people who are having problems and think that I might be
able to help.

	Phill