Re: ECDSA in XML

From: Yongge Wang <ywang@certicom.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:16:08 -0500
To: tgindin@us.ibm.com
cc: "Simon Blake-Wilson" <sblakewilson@certicom.com>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi, Tom,
Does this example make sense?
I have tried to open it with the IBM XML Viewer, it seems ok...
Note that I used the option: <!DOCTYPE Signature SYSTEM
"xmldsig-core-schema.dtd" .....
and the file xmldsig-core-schema.dtd was downloaded from
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.dtd
and this file contains an error: line 109 should be: <!ELEMENT SignatureProperty
 %SignatureProperty.ANY; >
(The last ; is missed in the downloaded file).

Best regards,
Yongge

(See attached file: xml-ecdsa-example.xml)