FW: SignaturePropert(y|ies) type identifier

From: Gregor Karlinger <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:48:12 +0200
To: "XML" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Karlinger [mailto:gregor.karlinger@iaik.at]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 1:29 PM
To: Joseph M. Reagle Jr.
Subject: RE: SignaturePropert(y|ies) type identifier

Hello Joseph,

I think it would be a good idea, to change the identifier to
#SignatureProperties, because only the enveloping SignatureProperties
Element currently has defined an Id attribute, contrary to
SignatureProperty.

Otherwhise it would not be possible to refer to such an item using our
XPointer
shortcut as part of a URI reference.

Gregor
Gregor Karlinger