Interoperability testing

From: Petteri Stenius <Petteri.Stenius@remtec.fi>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:34:38 +0300
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG (E-mail)" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Hello All!

Our implementation of the latest draft (28-Feb-2000) is now at a stage where
we are ready to start interoperability testing.

To get started I've attached to this message a signed XML message (out.xml)
produced by our implementation.

Please have a look at the sample and respond with results from your
implementations, or if you have any other comments or questions.

Our implementation currently includes all mandatory features from [1] except
for HMAC-SHA1 signatures. In addition to the mandatory features, we have
included XPath, full C14N and RSA signatures.

Petteri

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/03/13-interop.html

--
Petteri Stenius                            Petteri.Stenius@remtec.fi
Remtec Systems, Ltd.                           Office +358-9-5259240