latest edits

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:31:28 -0400
To: David Solo <david.solo@citicorp.com>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/WD-xmldsig-core-991008.html

   Done - JR.
    1. Content HTML validates and CSS validates. (requirement for W3C
       publishing.)
    2. Includes link to [20]eastlake's proposal but no inserted.
    3. The arbitrary [21]contributor policies  I used to populate the
       designations is that the person opted-in to the [22]Participant's
       list and has posted to the list in the past two weeks. If you
       would like to be listed as a participant and acknowledged in the
       contributor section please let me know.
    4. Added proposed text for W3C Status "boiler plate"
    5. Did most of edits from this week's discussion, where I didn't make
       a change, I left a comment that somebody else should.
    6. Was think that when I replaced all '<c14nAlg Algorithm="..."'>
       with '<CanonicalizationAlg Algorithm="..."'>, I realized it looked
       silly. Should we make it  '<Canonicalization Algorithm="...">'?
    7. Many many small edits -- What I fixed, probably broke things
       elsewhere!

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/