From: Roger Collins <rcollins@digitalbond.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:22:12 -0400
To: "W3c-Ietf-Xmldsig (E-mail)" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Just introducing myself...  I just joined so I'll try to lurk for a while.
I work for Digital Bond.  We just announced our smartcard-based transaction
security system (initially targeted at trading securities).  The message
protocol is all proprietary right now, but we're getting many questions
about XML, so I'm very interested in reading your messages about the state
of the art.  If I can help in any way, let me know.

Roger Collins
Digital Bond, Inc.