RE: minor naming point (why full names are important for archiv in g)

From: John Boyer <jboyer@uwi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:29:48 -0700
To: "Tim Bray (by way of \"Joseph M. Reagle Jr.\" <reagle@w3.org>)" <tbray@textuality.com>, "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
The use of the dash is problematic for those who want to use the tag name as
an indication that the char data of the given tag should be used in a
mathematical expression of some kind.

max-size could mean get the value binding for the element max-size or it
could mean subtract the value bindings for the elements max and size.

John Boyer
Software Development Manager
UWI.Com -- The Internet Forms Company