Added conference calls, goal for WG syntax draft

From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:06:59 -0400
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
cc: dee3@us.ibm.com

Things are coming together on the signature syntax but we have not yet
reached a consensus for several aspects.  With the increased pace of
activity, I'd like to go to weekly teleconferences starting next week
until the November IETF meeting and establish October 6th as a
deadline for getting out a reasonably comprehensive WG syntax draft or
drafts.  This means adding three teleconferences, on Sept. 30,
Oct. 14, and Oct. 28th at the same time and day of week (noon eastern
time, Thursday) as those currently scheduled.  I'll post the call in
info shortly.

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     dee3@torque.pothole.com