going astray

From: Mark Bartel <mbartel@thistle.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:13:38 -0400
To: "'John Boyer '" <jboyer@uwi.com>, "'w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org '" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
John,

You are correct, I should have clearly indicated that I am an employee of
JetForm Corporation, which makes workflow, electronic forms, and output
management software.  UWI is a competitor in the electronic forms market.

I use this account since unfortunately I can't easily access my JetForm
account outside of the office.

To try and cut through everything, I'll return to my original point:  I
think "security hole" is an inaccurate term.  The problem can be dealt with
at another layer.  The workgroup needs to decide, should it be?

-Mark Bartel
Senior Software Developer
InTempo Development
JetForm Corporation