Re: Minutes from FTF 99/07/12-13

From: <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:37:30 -0400
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

I'm sorry if I insulted anybody or anything. If you think the minutes
should convey information to people who aren't there, then I'd think
paragraphs would be helpful. But if they're just there as a tickler for
participants, then I suppose you're right; I felt reminded too. Both CAT
and PKIX do minutes that often make sense to me even when I'm not there.
Here's the pointer for PKIX
<http://www.imc.org/ietf-pkix/mail-archive/msg04948.html>. Clearly I've
just been lucky if Don indicates that's not the norm for IETF. Yes, I see
that I need to put up or shut up on this area, next time I'm in a Face To
Face for this WG.

Again, I apoligize if I insulted people.
     Mez