Re: Minutes from FTF 99/07/12-13

From: <dee3@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:38:22 -0400
To: Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com
cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
I don't think you insulted anyone and it turns out there actually is a vague
standard for IETF minutes, at least for those submitted for the proceedings,
which is at

     <http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html>

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
dee3@us.ibm.com   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
dee3@torque.pothole.com   tel: 1-914-276-2668

Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com on 07/21/99 12:37:30 PM