Re: Minutes from FTF 99/07/12-13

From: <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@iris.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:19:34 -0400
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

It's always fun to see which culture will dominate the other in each aspect
of this working group. The minutes are clearly in W3C style. I'd like to
put in a plea for IETF style minutes in the future. W3C style is to capture
detailed though sketchy notes. IETF style is to produce short readable
paragraphs that convey the essence of that part of the meeting. As much as
I enjoy seeing my name in lights in the former style, I would prefer the
time-savings and clear communications of the latter style.
     Mez