(Opposite of working-copy?) Comment on draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

From: Jan Algermissen <algermissen1971@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 11:56:47 +0100
Cc: Atom-syntax Syntax' <atom-syntax@imc.org>, WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Julian,

what is your opinion regarding the introduction of a link relation
that is the opposite of working-copy in order to being able to find
the versioned resource that the working copy I have is a working copy
of?

I am undecided regarding the necessity, but without a working-copy-of
relation it seems the client would need to maintain that information
(the relationship or the fact that a given resource is a working copy)
across requests.

I do not think this is really I-D publication relevant right now,
please understand it only as a side comment.

Jan