last-calling I-D Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:13:46 +0100
To: Atom-syntax Syntax' <atom-syntax@imc.org>
CC: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
(FYI)

This update to yesterday's draft is purely editorial, moving each link
relation into a proper subsection, and using the correct IANA
registration template as defined per RFC 4287.

At this point we'd like to ask the community for final feedback; we are
planning to request publication in two weeks from now (Dec 04).

Best regards,

Julian