Re: AW: DAV:principal-URL

If we believe that it is reasonable to require that the DAV:principal-URL
be an HTTP URL, then I'm fine with just requiring this in RFC3774bis.
If we don't require that, then I don't think we can require that there be
a way to "find" that principal, since as you say, if you can find it using
the information in the DAV:principal-URL, you should have been able to
format that information as an HTTP URL.