Re: REBIND a parent to a child

I don't think so.  Suppose that /a/b identified a resource R1.  Also
suppose that /c identified resource R1.

If you rebind /a to /a/b, that will delete the binding named "b" to R1 in
the collection named by "/a", so /c will still identify R1, not the folder
that was identified by "/a", so there is no reason for /c/a to identify
the collection (unless /c/a originally identified the collection, in which
case it falls under the criteria of my message below, i.e. that there was
another binding to /a).