Re: Issue 147 - Depth vs Conditional headers

To be clear, I wasn't suggesting that we not say anything about
"If", but rather that we don't say anything about "If" in that
sentence, and instead talk about it's interaction with Depth in
the section in which the "If" header is defined.  That way, the
fact that "If" is an exception is covered by the clause that says
"except where alternative behavior is explicity defined".