Re: Summary of ETag related issues in RFC2518bis

I agree with Julian that this is not something we should try to resolve
in 2518bis, and given the need to focus this group on 2518bis,
I will restrain myself from using up any additional working group
bandwidth
on this (from my perspective, interesting) topic until 2518bis (and BIND)
is finalized.