Re: Concern about bugzilla SPAM

Yes - I've received two private requests so far saying people would rather
not see it.

Does anyone have ideas on how we could cut down the volume? We do need to
keep using bugzilla as the tool to resolve bis. I'm not willing to consider
changing that right now but if folks have ideas on how to improve the SNR of
this list, that would be good.

Cullen