Re: Do server store arbitrary content

OK, I'll also change my vote to "no" (:-).  The repositories I build are
"general content" repositories, but even they have sections of the
namespace (such as where "activities" live) which do not support arbitrary
content.  I can see other applications (such as calendar management
applications) which would disallow arbitrary content (or at least severely
restrict where it can be placed).