Re: This Document Defines Two Namespaces (was Re: Combined set of issues ...)

That was the full paragraph.  Here's the entire section of proposed
text:

IANA Considerations

    WebDAV uses XML-based identifiers with XML namespaces.
    The use of XML namespaces means that unique WebDAV property names
    and XML elements can be quickly defined by any WebDAV user or
    application, without requiring IANA action.
     The property names and XML elements in this specification
     are all in the "DAV:" namespace.  Creation of identifiers
     in the "DAV:" namespace is controlled by the IETF.

   The URI registrations for opaquelocktoken and DAV URI schemes made in
     RFC 2518 should still be considered active.

Lisa