Re: Editing rfc2518bis.xml

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:37:48 +0200
To: Jim Whitehead <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>
CC: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Jim Whitehead wrote:
> Julian,
>
> I'm unclear what changes Lisa needs to make at this point. Are there
> specific figures that are causing a problem?

No, these have been fixed.

> Also, I don't think it's fair to ding Lisa for using the released
> version of xml2rfc, while you're using the unreleased head of the
> development tree.

I'm not doing that. I was just stating that I if she uses the "strict"
mode, figures need to fit into the 69 character limit, otherwise the
conversion doesn't work over here (remember: it would be much simpler if
Lisa would publish the TXT and HTML along with the XML; I was
*volunteering* to do ths over here).

Best regards, Julian