Re: Phone call this Friday.

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:38:11 +0200
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
CC: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cullen Jennings wrote:

> I will not be able to join the call this Friday but all the dial in
> information is as usual. If there is some problem with the bridge call my
> cell. Thanks, Cullen

OK,

I'm attaching a calendar entry for Friday's meeting (which will be at
16.30 UTC). Let's discuss resolution of the issues we assigned last
week, and try to assign some more for the next week.

Cullen, for next week I'd really like to have the following topics on
the agenda:

- status of BIND (to be submitted as "proposed")?

- status of REDIRECT (to be submitted as "experimental")?

- progress of PROPERTY-DATATYPES and QUOTA in the RFC Editor's
publication queue

- editorial process for RFC2518bis

Best regards, Julian