Re: Editing rfc2518bis.xml

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:35:35 -0700
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

According to Oxygen's well-formedness test, the version I synchronized
rfc2518bis.xml (and the version I pulled back down again) is
well-formed.  It also goes through the utility at xml.resource.org just

I tried to diff the xml file downloaded from my URL vs. the one from
yours and unfortunately the diff is garbage, showing every line
different.  It's probably something stupid like line returns, but it's
a pain in the ass figuring out what's actually changed.   If you
provide a diff I'll check it out further.