Re: Plan to resolve issues in 2518bis

From: Elias Sinderson <elias@soe.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:10:39 -0700
To: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Cullen Jennings wrote:

>Elias kindly volunteered to collect all the know issues and put them in bugzilla.

I've added all of the 'open' issues listed at
<http://www.webdav.org/wg/rfcdev/issues.htm> -- TBD how to handle issues
marked as 'edit', 'InBis', '2518bis', 'Version2', or 'closed'.

>He is going to tell us how he will mark in bugzilla two different states. One state is when the WG agrees on general way to resolved the issue but has not updated drafts yet or figured out exact text, and other state is
>when the actual text has been put into the draft.

I actually see a need for more than two states: New, Assigned (accepted
by WG for discussion), Resolved (some resolution reached on the list,
editorial or otherwise), Closed (resolution is in current draft). Comments?

Cheers,
Elias