Re: RFC2518bis (process)

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:07:31 -0700
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

On 9/26/05 10:00 AM, "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> I absolutely agree that issues need to be reported and discussed here.
> As a matter of fact all the issues I raised *have* been reported here,
> for instance in...:
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0153.html>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0154.html>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JulSep/0156.html>

Agreed, I just can't make heads or tails of if any given issues is
1) solved and in documents
2) solved and agreed but has not been put in bis yet
3) not solved but not a big deal, one or two people who care will work it
out
4) big hairy issue that the WG needs to figure out what they are going to
do.

I need help to find out what things are #4.