Re: RFC2518bis (process)

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:41:10 -0700
To: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

>  - I've been hunting around for interoperability documentation --
> because we did do two interop tests -- but we don't seem to have
> that available now (perhaps it was not intended to be public
> outside the interops anyway).  We never did get somebody to
> volunteer to collect interop data or format that for the IESG
> (http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/).

IMO, I don't think it would be too difficult to gather
interoperability information for most WebDAV features. There are many
existing WebDAV clients and servers that are readily available, and
it would only take a few days to run a few combinations through their
paces with a packet sniffer running.

- Jim