Re: RFC2518bis (process)

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:05:29 -0700
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

On 9/26/05 10:00 AM, "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> The only reason why I entered them in BugZilla was that I was told to :-)

I look back over the email logs and don't know if I should laugh or cry.
We've gone left, we've gone right, and all along people have more or less
said "sure if that gets the work done". I'm sure I'll screw up a few times
and end up doing 180 degree turns.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for coping with this. The fact that there are a
few key people that keep pushing stuff forward even with all the frustration
is certainly a key part of the group not being closed down. (And Julian I
think you win the award for quickest replies in the IETF)

Cullen