RFC2518bis - unresolved issues....

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:21:22 -0700
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>

We have a long list of stuff in
>> <http://www.webdav.org/wg/rfcdev/issues.htm> and
>> <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bi
Some of this we agree on, some not, and such.

Here is what I need from everyone in the group. I need the list of issues of
things that need to change from the text that is currently in
draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-07 - I only need the issues we are having a
hard time agreeing on. Once we have a list, we can start a thread on each
one and solve them. If it is an issue that you would have a slight
preference for A but could live with B, say that.

I like to have a reasonable date for completion of this list and after that
date we do our best not to add new issues that have not previously been
brought up. Ideas on what a good date for this is?

Thanks, Cullen

I have tried generating this list from the two links above but I can't. Some
people feel things have been closed that should be open.