Re: RFC2518bis (process)

Julian Reschke wrote:

> [...] So can we please consider the union of
> <http://www.webdav.org/wg/rfcdev/issues.htm> and
> <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bis>
> as current issues list?

I would think this to be a reasonable starting point for the upcoming
efforts.

Re: Bugzilla, are we intending to continue tracking issues on the
bugzilla installation? I would be in favor of this for a number of
reasons that I'll skip over here. (I'll happily enumerate them if asked,
but one should think they them to be rather self-evident and well
understood.) Assuming all are in favor of this approach, someone will
need to take on the task of importing the issues listed on the
webdav.org site into bugzilla. . .

For historical and other reasons it would be desireable to import all of
the issues listed, although a certain amount of pragmatism would dictate
that closed issues could be safely omitted. At the very least, an email
should be sent to the mailing list with a summary of the already closed
issues as detailed within the webdav.org list.

Following the import into bugzilla, it would seem straightforward to go
through them one-by-one in seperate threads.

Cheers,
Elias