Re: extend production

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Mark Nottingham wrote:
>

>> Thanks to both you and Jim; that's what I needed.
>>
>> BTW, if 2518 is undergoing revision, the HTTP header registrations
>> should be updated (or made; I think I see a new one in there?); see
>> RFC3864/BCP90.
>

> As a matter of fact, this also applies to BIND and REDIRECT. Cullen,
> should I do that for BIND right away (I don't think we'll need another
> WGLC for that...).

Speaking of BIND: this draft only contains an update for the "DAV"
header
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-12.html#dav.request.header>).
Furthermore, RFC2518bis is expected to duplicate this extension. Thus it
seems to me that we don't need to add any templates here.

The situation for REDIRECT is different; it introduces two new headers;
thus I'll update the draft accordingly.

Best regards, Julian