Re: extend production

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:56:29 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, jfeise@ics.uci.edu, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Mark Nottingham wrote:
>> Thanks to both you and Jim; that's what I needed.
>> BTW, if 2518 is undergoing revision, the HTTP header registrations
>> should be updated (or made; I think I see a new one in there?); see
>> RFC3864/BCP90.
> As a matter of fact, this also applies to BIND and REDIRECT. Cullen,
> should I do that for BIND right away (I don't think we'll need another
> WGLC for that...).

Speaking of BIND: this draft only contains an update for the "DAV"
Furthermore, RFC2518bis is expected to duplicate this extension. Thus it
seems to me that we don't need to add any templates here.

The situation for REDIRECT is different; it introduces two new headers;
thus I'll update the draft accordingly.

Best regards, Julian