Issue with Greg's davlib.py module

From: <ageslin@groupe-atlantic.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:27:17 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hi there.

I hope I'm posting to the right mailing-list, I have an issue with Greg's
davlib.py module (python).

The DAV class is based on the generic HTTPConnection class, I can
successfully run some propfind, mkcol, put and delete command on my Apache
server, but can only run 1 command per session or I get an fp.readline
"Connection Reset by peer" issue in getresponse.

Therefore I have to add sesssion.close() and session.connect between each
command I want to send to my server. This is annoying as performance goes
down.

Is there any "flush" function I have missed, and any other explanation for
this ? I would like to send as many command as wanted in the same server
session.

Best regards
Arnaud