Re: BIND and access control lists

The statement that would be consistent with 3744 would be
"BIND is the same as MOVE with respect to the DAV:acl property".
(I prefer to state it that way, rather than copying the
paragraphs from 3744, since that allows us to modify
DAV:acl behavior in 3744bis without having to revise the
binding specification).

If nobody objects to that behavior, then I am happy to add
that sentence to the BIND specification.

If anyone objects to that behavior, then that is an issue
against 3744, and then I believe the BIND specification
should remain silent on the topic, and the issue should be raised
against 3744 for resolution.