Re: Discovering bindings in BIND

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:02:50 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: Joe Hildebrand <JHildebrand@jabber.com>, webdav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org
One minor terminological correction.

When Julian said "you can't display *all* bindings to a resource",
he meant to say "you can't display all paths a resource is mapped to"
(you can display all bindings to a resource, since there are only
a finite number of them, and they are enumerated by the DAV:parent-set
property).

Cheers,
Geoff

Julian wrote on 01/19/2005 12:44:12 PM:

> Joe Hildebrand wrote:
> > Assume I'm writing an authoring client, and want to show UI to theuser
with
> > an enumeration of all of the bindings to a particular resource.
Section 2.9