Re: Notes from IETF-60 WebDAV WG Meeting

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Joe Hildebrand wrote:
>> BINDINGS

>> Roy suggested to address only the real interoperability problems.  Ted
>> thought  the draft needs clarification on some possible scenarios.  Ted
>> suggested that an explicit call to the mailing list seems necessary
>> regarding whether we need clarifying text on the point mentioned (text
>> already provided by LD on list).
>

> I haven't seen any new mails regarding this topic in the last few weeks.

OK, I'm still not sure what this point is (if anybody is aware about
exactly what mail this refers to, by all means supply a pointer).

Anyway: what's our plan in order to make progress on this issue?

According to our just recently updated charter
(<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/webdav-charter.html>), the BIND spec
should have been in (WG-) last call for over three months now.

Feedback appreciated,