Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 05:55:31 -0700
Cc: Bernard Desruisseaux <bernard.desruisseaux@oracle.com>, webdav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Bernard & I came up with more questions yesterday:

Can there be untyped arrays?  How would I show an array of XML elements?

E.g.  would this be valid?
   <supportedliveproperties xsi:type="soap-enc:Array">
     <supportedliveproperty><getetag/></supportedliveproperty>
     <supportedliveproperty><resourcetype/></supportedliveproperty>
   </supportedliveproperties>

Are arrays assumed to be ordered or unordered?  Would it be legal for a
server to reorder array values when returning them?

Lisa